2. Meet, marry and change the world with the man of my dreams.
Give an orphan…or three their forever home.
Mission trip to Africa.
Make an entire meal from
Hail a cab.
Build or remodel the dream house.
Have a veggie garden.
10. Climb an active volcano.
12. Read the Bible, cover to cover.
Follow a meal from field
Change a life for the
Teach English in a
16. See the Northern Lights.
17. Attend a concert at Madison Square Garden.
18. Shake hands with a President.
Worship at Hillsong.
20. Attend a major sporting event: the Super Bowl, the Olympics, the U.S. Open.
21. Stay the night in the Penthouse Suite at a fabulous hotel.
22. Throw a huge party and invite everyone I know.
23. Swim with a dolphin.
24. Sleep in a tree house.
25. Visit all 50 states.
26. Learn to speak a foreign language.
27. Spend a whole day eating junk food without feeling guilty.
room with a view.
Eifel Tower at night.
31. See the Golden Gate Bridge.
32. Learn how to take a compliment.
33. Be a member of the audience in a TV show.
34. Send a message in a bottle.
35. Ride a camel in the desert.
37. Plant a tree.
38. Run…a distance…shorter than a marathon.
40. Go noodling.
41. Go on Ellen.
42. Learn to ballroom dance properly.
43. See a Broadway show.
recklessly, in love.
46. Start an annual event.
47. Sit on a jury.
48. Ride a gondola in Venice.
49. Write a book.
another country for a year.
53. Own LaChaise.
54. Learn to play a musical instrument.
55. Write down a personal mission statement, follow it, and revise it from time to time.
58. Experience weightlessness.
59. Drive across America, coast to coast.
60. Crowd surf.
Start a business
under the stars.
63. Ride the highest roller coaster in the country.
64. Go to Oktoberfest.
more than I can afford.
Fill up a passport book before it expires.
See the Grand Canyon at sunrise or sunset.
jump off a bridge.
70. See the Pyramids.
71. Drink frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity.
me for me.
73. Go on a safari.
74. Pet a lion or tiger.
use a microphone and give a speech in public.
76. Scuba dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
77. Go up in a hot-air balloon.
78. Visit the Holy Land.
79. Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
80. Create my Family Tree.
faster than 100 mph.
Overcome the fear of failure.
a one-week liquid fast.
85. Learn to take criticism gracefully.
Be in a flashmob.
87. Spend Christmas in New York.
89. Stand on the Great Wall.
90. Invest in the stock market.
91. Spend an entire day without speaking.
92. Be the inspiration for a song.
93. Ride in a helicopter.
94. Break a bone (my own). A small one.
best at something.
96. Go inside The White House.
97. Kiss the Blarney Stone.
98. Go on vacation alone.