Sunday, May 22, 2016

Currently

Currently, I'm working on a new post about life and what it feels like to settle back in to Rwanda. But, in the meantime, I wanted to tell you about a few other things that are going on, currently....



enjoying being home with my people.

listening to the waves crash onto the shore of Lake Kivu.

obsessively rearranging our house and making it into a home.

feeling confident.

wishing my lost bag would arrive.

sleeping on American time. Jet lag doesn't usually get to me this much.

taking my time settling in. With new tools in my belt, I'm trying to be more intentional about this little life.

moving furniture all over the place. This is when life with boys comes in so handy.

eating chapati and eggs and cheese like it's my job.

drinking Rwandan coffee on repeat.

enjoying Frank. He is, seriously, perfection and he is so happy here.

loving just being here.

reading Codependent No More.

listening to Ruth B. Do y'all know her??

preparing new designs for the No.41 fall collection.

requiring extra amounts of grace.

waiting 63 hours to download Poverty Inc. (That's real.)

appreciating the boys being in school and the downtime that affords.

missing the boys when they are at school.

laughing often.

praying for my boys.

realizing just exactly how sweet this life is.

excited about meeting with the 41 girls in the morning.

Have a great week. xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...