Wednesday, October 29, 2014

wednesday's whatnot


Pandora and I have have been real tight lately. Music feels like free therapy. I would say that almost every milestone in my life, good and bad, has a song attached to it. That said, I know nothing about music. Or singing. Or instruments. I couldn't tell you what it is that makes me like an artist or a song. So, Pandora is a funny thing. I have a bunch of stations, based on my moods really. I 'thumbs up' and 'thumbs down' songs with no idea why and, even though I don't realize what's happening, I'm starting to notice a pattern. I'm waiting for the pop up that's says: 

"Congratulations, Miss Clapper, you have managed to convert each and every station to Sam Smith Radio."

Besides Sam Smith (and, let's be honest, TSwift!), here are some of my favorites floating around the internets this week:

This made me laugh.


This makes me nervous.

No.41 got a Pinterest!

Stop what you are doing and go make this right now. You're welcome.

I posted this video on Facebook and, if you didn't watch it, get going. If you did watch it, here's your chance to cackle again.

In the best news, the Madre is headed to Nashtown tomorrow! EEEP!

Enjoy the rest of your week! If you need me, I'll be eating my way around town.

1 comment:

Megan Richardson said...

Just checking in to have a little read, and what is it i see?! No blog since last October, you know that's over a year ago, right?!
I'll be waiting...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...