Wednesday, March 26, 2014

wednesday's whatnot

Buy a tee here.
Hi there! Happy Wednesday! How the heck are you?? My answer to that question changes hourly these days; excited, overwhelmed, thankful, unqualified, brave, nervous, hopeful... Things are about to get good. Really good.

The internet was also offering up some goodness this week. Here are some of my favs:

5 Shocks I Got When I Became an Entrepreneur. After I got over the shock of being one...

What God Says When You're Hurting.

30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself.  This one has been making the rounds for good reason.

Run Your Race. When God calls me a Precious Snowflake, I listen.

10 Life Lessons to Excel in your 30s.

Kari Jobe's new album. #likewhoa

No.41 is participating in the awesome giveaway on Tori Spelling's blog. You should just enter. That's a lot of cool crap you could win....

What the World Vision?! What is happening?

I haven't posted some Jimmy in a while. I LOVE this.

Y'all are participating in 41Day, right? You're telling all your friends, right? Do you have your shirt yet? Great! Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

Heart n Soul said...

What a great list, thanks for sharing and nice to have found your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...