Wednesday, February 19, 2014

wednesday's whatnot


The Science of Happiness. It's a real thing. Be grateful.

Today marks the third day in a row that this little dancer from India has made my day.

No-Bake Cheesecake Truffles. Umm, yes.

This post. These girls. This family. Just this. All of this.

Are y'all on goodreads? If you are, and you read good books, tell me about it so I can follow you.

I love this post (and so many of the ones she links to) more than I can put into words. Yet.

I have a deep, deep love for Jimmy Fallon.

Happy Wednesday! You look lovely today.

2 comments:

katelinlagreca said...

I'm on goodreads! I read a lot of children and young adult books (school librarian) but also books on religion, historical fiction, chick lit, and a few popular adult books. I hope you'll find me I'm always looking for book recommendations.

Stephanie Wilkie said...

I had never heard of Goodreads until I read your post, so thank you! Just what every little book nut needs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...