Wednesday, February 5, 2014

wednesday's whatnot

"never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved." -thomas s. monson


Date a boy or a girl who travels. I love this more than words can say.

This made me laugh. A lot. "Can we stop with the kale propaganda?"

Y'all, I'm embarrassed to tell you this, but I had never cleaned my coffee pot before.  This week I was perusing my Pinterest boards, determined to put some of them to use, and ran across this little tutorial. Boom! Life. Changed.

Speaking of Pinterest boards, this creamy ranch chicken. I'm a fan.

Seven Hard Lessons About Your Calling.

I love Jon Acuff. Also Bob Goff.

But I love the Madre the most. 16 Things We Forget to Thank Our Moms For.

Happy Wednesday, homies!!

1 comment:

Chantel Klassen said...

Wow, those are some awesome links! Thanks for sharing Tara!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...