Friday, February 28, 2014

More Than a Few Things You Don't Know About Me

So, I was watching American Idol this week and I loved that they ambushed the contestants and the judges and asked them, in 20 seconds, tell us 5 things we don't know about you. It got me thinking, I wonder what I would say, I probably couldn't name 5 in 20 seconds, but here are 5 quick, off the cuff things, you maybe didn't know about me.

Bonus: I say this, in my head, at least 26 times a day.

1. The Madre wanted to name me Heidi.

2. I have had my lips tattooed twice. And I would love to do it again.

3. I have a major texture issue with raw wood (popsicles sticks, chopsticks, some cardboard...) Like, I get chills thinking about it.

4. My favorite color is white. And, in case that doesn't count, I love green.

5. I could eat macaroni and cheese for every meal, for the rest of my life. Kraft spirals is my fav.

6. I never make my bed.

7. I wouldn't say I'm an overachiever, but I am a non-conformist. :)

So there's 7! things you may not have known (and probably didn't care to know), we can all rest easy tonight. Just for honesty's sake, it took me three minutes.

TGIF!! Have a great weekend, home fries!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love macaroni and cheese too. Definitely the food I miss most being in Uganda. Sometimes I even bring a bunch with me. Spirals are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...