Monday, February 3, 2014

currently

do y'all know about the waterlouge app?? I die.
I loved these posts so much when I was living in Rwanda, because I felt like it gave y'all a little glimpse into my strange life. I'm not sure they are as interesting now that I buy my coffee at Aldi, get my news from Kathie Lee and Hoda, and I have a normal, 10-toed dog. I guess we shall see....

having the best time making new friends.

feeling like very big things are just around the bend.

looking forward to watching The Moaning of Life with Karl Pilkington. If y'all have the Science Channel, get on it.

secretly loving all the Valentines Day stuff everywhere.

exploring Nashville is too fun. I love checking things off my list.

getting SO excited for HopeSpoken, next month.

dying over American Idol this season. How perfect are these judges?!

reading Undaunted by Christine Caine.

grateful. 

happy.

completely obsessing over essential oils.

drinking sea salt caramel coffee. Ooh la la.

writing a weekly (sometimes daily) to-do list for the entire month of January was a major accomplishment. And way helpful, too.

collecting fun mugs on my thrifting adventures.

looking for a flexible, part-time(ish) job.

thinking about taking up couponing as a hobby. Really. #singlegrannyalert

finding my way around this new city much better than I ever thought I would.

finishing about a book a week, lately.

taking it one day at a time.

embracing new chances, hard lessons, and this crazy life of faith.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like you're having a real nice time! Send any book recommendations my way, i've ages about 5 years and spend my evenings baking and knitting now!!
At the bottom of you blog it recommended that I may also like :The British are coming! The british are coming!
Missing you oooooooodles!! xxx

tara said...

Awww, Megs, I went back and read "The British Are Coming" and the one it linked to, from y'all's first trip. So CRAZY to think back, it feels like yesterday, but I guess we're coming up on 3 years! Hopefully, we'll get to spend our 3rd anniversary together. :) I think you would like Undaunted, the book I just finished. I think I have talked to you about Christine Caine before, she started the A21 campaign to fight sex trafficking. Great read! Now, I need you to teach me to knit! Love and miss you toooooons!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...