Wednesday, January 29, 2014

wednesday's whatnot

"I'm not addicted to coffee, we are in a committed relationship...."


These brothers. Gracious me....

22 Unbelievable Places. Never stop wondering. Never stop wandering. O LORD, how manifold are your works! In wisdom has thou made them all: the earth is full of your riches. Psalm 104:24

"Let your life be loud." Kid President does it again.

Are y'all watching Hollywood Game Night? If your answer is no, I would like to ask you why. You'll love it! And then you'll probably want to hug me. I'll let you.

This list of 37 Life Lessons is pretty close to perfect.

Have y'all heard of NoiseTrade? It's free album downloads from thousands of artist. And if you love it, you can give them a tip! How cool is that? When y'all go on there and find fab music, make sure you tell me what I might be missing out on.

Last thing, CupcakeMAG is hosting an awesome giveaway on their site. $1,200 worth of goodies!That just seems crazy. Go check it!

Happy Wednesday, friend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...