Wednesday, January 15, 2014

wednesday's whatnot


This little green devil, officially known on ebay as the Magic Moroccan Hare Color Changing Lipstick,  is rocking my world. This stuff is said to contain a dye called Red 27 that reacts to the pH balance and temperature of your lips, causing the color to turn a pinky-reddish hue. It is perfectly pink, so I'll let it slide that I don't consider it to "last long time".

This. Because sometimes you can't put words to what you've been feeling until you read it in black and white.

The perfect list of Things You'll Regret When You're Old. Preach.

Remember way back when, when I was getting crunchy? Well, I'm still moving that direction and I'm really loving that Jessica Alba created a company that is cute and crunchy. Have y'all heard of The Honest Company? I lo-o-ove it. All-natural ingredients, fun packaging, convenient, budget-friendly ordering and fantastic customer service. Here's a coupon for $10 off if you want to give it a try. This seems like a no-brainer for mamas....

Ladies: Marry a Man Who Prays. Amen.

You know when you hear about the Crazy National Days? National Dog Day, National Donut Day, National Hug Day.... Well, I was born on National Ding-a-Ling Day. Awesome. What's yours?

Last, this Valentine's Day Gift Guide from cupcakeMAG is SO cute. If you are looking for fun unique gift for her, for home, for littles, or just for fun, this has some of the sweetest things. And possibly a familiar face....

Happy Wednesday, lovelies!

1 comment:

Steffanie Ballinger said...

I love the Honest Company! And that lipstick is awesome! :) loved this post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...