Wednesday, November 13, 2013

wednesday's whatnot

Own your dreams. There is no better way to make them happen. -Seth Godin


I put this video first because I think you have to watch it. I cried and cried over all the sweetness.

You Can't Care About Every Issue. "God has not asked me to solve the world's problems. God has invited me joyfully and without legalism to be active in His Kingdom work, whether that be by caring for His Creation, providing for orphans and widows or by building up His Church. So, sometimes educating myself and rising above the pull to remain ignorant is where God is leading me. I can share what I know with others. I can send my money. I can write my congressman." You could also click here, this one is personal.

Hang in There.

This is probably the cutest thing ever. And probably why most girls are crazy…. Justin and Emily: The Proposal.

Since being home from Rwanda, I have really struggled with getting back into the grind. And fighting the urge to constantly feel like I have to be "busy" to be productive. It's just not true. I love this list. 18 Things Everyone Should Start Making Time For Again.

This is the first time I have ever gotten a "submission" for wednesday's whatnot. Lindy is the niece of my pal, Alex, and I just want to sqeeeeeze her. Lovingly, of course. I have a feeling she is going to be making a few appearances here….Thanks, Alex!

Happy Wednesday, dears! Make it a good one!
PS Maybe you noticed the new changes around here. Click around, there's lots of new.
PPS speaking of new, No.41 also got a facelift last week, make sure you click around a bit there, too!



1 comment:

Stephanie @ Salt Is Your Friend said...

I literally JUST read '18 Things Everyone Should Start Making Time For Again' before I saw your post. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...