Wednesday, October 9, 2013

wednesday's whatnot


Oh, hey there, Wednesday. Here's what I'm loving on the internets and whatnot:

Y'all. An Idiot Abroad is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Carl Pilkington, is a reluctant world traveler, put through the cultural ringer by his good friend, Ricky Gervais. Ohhh, man.

Why You May Be Tired. A bit about liking yourself for who you are and Whose you are.

"If you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. It's just true.A Sermon on Turning the Other Cheek, by Conan O'Brien.

Giving Money to Child Beggars... good intentions cannot trump knowledge. Be informed. Be creative.

The Orangutan and the Hound. SO much love.

This Girl with Telekinetic Powers. I can't even.... So funny!

**Bonus**

I was going to save this little ditty until next week, but I, seriously, watched it 4,000 times and got such an ab workout, I thought I'd pass it on to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...