Wednesday, October 16, 2013

wednesday's whatnot

In case y'all are wondering, Nashville is lovely and I'm still awkward. There's no telling.....
Finally, it's Wednesday! I get these post all stored up and then I can't wait to share them with you. In other news, I should probably get to actually writing a post at some point, but that's for another day....

Y'all. Phil Wickham. I mean....

Things you do that you never realized everyone else does, too. Almost every.one.

When you and your best friend's song comes on out of nowhere.... Get it, gurl.

Jon Stewart Left Speechless. I cried, whatever.

Ten Words that Drastically Changed My Relationships. So good.

Better When. "When is a dangerous place to hang your hope."

“...I came to realize that God never shows us something we aren't ready to understand. Instead, He lets us see what we need to see, when we need to see it. He'll wait until our eyes and hearts are open to Him, and then when we're ready, He will plant our feet on the path that's best for us. . . but it's up to us to do the walking.” ― Immaculee Ilibagiza from Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust

NOthing is making me smile more lately than Sophia Grace and Rosie. PINK!!

And, lastly, over at the No.41 blog we are looking for some Campus Reps. If you know any passionate, world changing, university students (preferably, but not limited to) send them our way!

Happy Wed-nes-day, pals!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...