Monday, October 7, 2013

currently: nashville style

via
Man, already one week into October. How does that even happen?! And why do all posts have to start in this cliche kind of where-has-the-time-gone way. Yeah, yeah, we all know when you get old, time flies... Anyway, currently:

grateful for the Madre. That woman is a mover (literally) and a shaker. Thanks, Mom, for all you do.

loving the weather. this new city. my little jewel box of an apartment. loving this life.

exploring.

determined to step outside of myself and make new friends.

feeling overwhelmed with possibilities.

eating these Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Butterscotch Caramels (and anything else) from Trader Joe's. Amen.

asking for prayer over this next year with No.41. We've got a ton on our plate, financially and otherwise. Maybe we'll talk more about that later...

happy to see the new 2014 No.41 calendars. I can't wait to have one hanging on my wall!

entertaining a few new project ideas.

drinking caramel macchiato coffee with pumpkin spice creamer.

planning a trip back to Rwanda next month.

collecting fun/yummy seasonal goodness for my American pals in Rwanda. If you'd like to support these girls with some of your favs, I'd be thrilled to take them over. (Seriously, email me tarajill5@yahoo.com)

looking forward to the Christmas season at Lifechurch.tv. Worship at the Hendersonville campus is legit.

re-realizing that I have too much crap. Hi, my name is Tara and I am a thriftaholic.

so exciting to see all my travel goodies on display.

finding a new routine.

finishing the last little bits of unpacking.

taking it one day at a time.

embracing every second of this new season of life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...