Tuesday, August 6, 2013

back on the soapbox

via
It's been a little while since I have pulled out my soapbox around here.
But I promise I'm going to keep it short and sweet.
I had a conversation today with someone about 'orphans' and it got me thinking...

The fact is that, yes, these children (that we were talking about) grew up in an orphanage.
The truth is, we were talking about children of the one true King. Just like you and I.

I'm sure we have all gone through some pretty difficult situations.
Some that we have done to ourselves, some that were circumstances beyond our control.
No one wants to be defined by/as that for the rest of their lives.

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:18

Today, I am thankful for Grace. Thankful that we all have been redeemed. And thankful that I have been blessed with so many amazing friends, sisters, brothers, children, people in my life.

Happy Tuesday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...