Wednesday, March 27, 2013

new.

Hey, pals! Happy Wednesday!

Behind the Bag is in a new location today. In fact, there is quite a bit of newness going on around here. Not only did we get a new facelift at No.41, we also got a new blog solely for No.41 business. Which ups the pressure for me to find new things to talk about here that maybe don't always involve No.41.

Unfounately,  I have not been left out of all this new.

See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? Isaiah 43:19

Oh, I perceive it, I just don't like it. I feel changes or, actually, painful areas that need changing. He is making me new. Still.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed but the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--His good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

I'm a conformist. I am. I like to go with the flow. I like to be with the crowd. Maybe you can sense that this isn't going well. Maybe we'll talk about that another time.

Today, we have Behind the Bag with Billy Pope and you don't want to miss this one. Click here.
















1 comment:

Katy {and Kahler} said...

yay- exciting times! i'm in the middle of writing a post to spread For One Day! :) (i stole a couple paragraphs from here, but i'm linking back to you left and right, so i hope you don't mind!)

i LOVE this picture. BEAUTIFUL women!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...