Wednesday, November 28, 2012

currently.


loving my new pumpkin caramel latte candle. Thanks Chelsey!

running... on fumes.

enjoying... Alison's homemade oatmeal cream pies. Alison, if you read this, Fanny ate them.

loving that our sewing room is full of burlap and the girls are working overtime. Because they want to!

planning on building a Christmas tree this year. yikes.

organizing No.41's Christmas gifts. It's gonna be a good one.

praying for Congo.

thinking...we have so much to be thankful for.

reading Bossypants. So funny!

eating breakfast burritos like they are going out of style...still.

celebrating my golden year next month, 12.12.12!

clearing out allll the No.41 bags. They are headed to the States!

driving... Brunny is driving me crazy. And he has 12 toes.

beginning my last two weeks with Allypoos before she leaves me for Christmas in America.

crying...because my Elf movie is missing.

trying to figure out how Christmas can go on without Elf??

listening... to Hotel Cafe's Winter Songs.

sewing....what's that?

appreciating Tymm Hoffman and all the sweet graphics he did for our $41,000 campaign.

looking... forward to 2013. It is my golden year, after all.

turning over the Justin Bieber calendar one last time. *sniff

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...