Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shattered Faith


The moment you think you have it figured out...
The moment you think you know just how big God is...
The moment you think the miracles must be coming to an end... 
 That's the moment He shows you, you have no idea.

Last night, I welcomed a very special guest into my house.
Today, I watched in awe as lies became truth.
Darkness became Light and six very broken boys 
opened their hearts to a Savior who died to love them.

He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.
Matthew 8:26

2 comments:

Sara Moreland said...

I love you and I love what you are doing for those kids. You are constantly in my thoughts. And my thoughts extend into prayer. Thank you for your gift.

tara said...

Ay yi yi. Thank YOU for your words and your prayers and your love. I'm so blessed that we're all in this together. Love you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...