Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Taste the Rainbow

Happy Wednesday!!

Can we talk about Skittles for a sec?
Good.
Because the rest of this post would have been really awkward if you would have said no.


These kiddos around here love them some Skittles.
They are always saying to me, "Hey Tara, stop hogging the Skittles! We want some, too!"
Wait. What?....

Did you know, in 1980, the Skittle factory tried to steal the m&m recipe and they snagged the wrong one creating the little pieces of colorful goodness we eat today?
It's true.

Maybe you also didn't know that I get real OCD when it comes to Skittles.
I like to eat them two at time and they have to be the same color and I always save the reds for last.
If I happen to end up with a lone ranger, I have to grab a few more and try again.
However, in desperate situations, green can be paired with purple or yellow can be paired with orange.
No exceptions.

And there you have it, way more than you ever wanted to know.
Carry on.

Tara

5 comments:

Holly said...

Heh! I think this might be my favourite blog post I have read today. I love Skittles, they are so much more awesome than M&Ms. :D

Just dropping by from #FF.
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com

tara said...

Hey Holly! Thanks! And thanks for stopping by!

Rylie Renee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG! It's so great, and really inspirational! I'd love to get to know you more... The Lord has really put Africa on my heart these past couple months.
Praise the Lord for the blog world. :)

-Rylie

tara said...

Rylie, that's awesome, because I LOVE your blog, too! Maybe you noticed I stole your Beth Moore quote. :) Email me anytime, tarajill5@yahoo.com. We'll chat Africa.

Rylie Renee said...

I emailed you! :)

And, I saw some pictures of you (I think) on the blog Pure and Lasting... Rwanda is so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...