Thursday, February 16, 2012

13.



Inny Wanjye.
My sweet, sweet mess.

You touched my hand and changed my whole world.
A walking, talking piece of my heart that I never knew existed.

From the day I met you, I memorized your little face.
Your big brown eyes and your crazy eyebrows.
The scar on your head and the freckle on your ear.
Every little tooth, so perfectly out of place.

You wake up every morning with a smile.
You are smart and silly, tough and sensitive.
You belt out entire Justin Bieber songs and the only words you (barely) know are the chorus.

You make me laugh.
You make me cry.
You make me crazy.

My little brown bean,
God is writing such a beautiful story with your life.
And I thank Him every day that He has written me even a small part.
I am so proud of you.

Happy birthday, my precious boy.
I love you everyday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...