Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On The Road Again

Guess who's headed to Uganda today.
Me. Duh.

Guess why.

Oh, I'm just going to see one of my bestest, best, besties in the entire world.


That's right.
This girl here is like my right arm.
I'm not 100% sure how I have survived the last 6 months without her.
Linds, I hope you are ready for the hug of your life.

And if that's not enough, I'm also hooking up with this crew.

Minus Becky. :(

Austin and Tiff will also be in Uganda and
Glenn, Daria, Big D, and Frank (not pictured) are coming to the orphanage when I get home.
This is a big week, people!

Guess what else.
Chris and Jenn Verme will also be here at the orphanage.
Guess why.
Oh, they're just taking home their new son, Alain.


Alain is my sweet little pal.
I am so proud of him and so happy for the Verme's.
You can read their amazing story here.

ANNNNNNNNNND, to wrap all of this up into one perfect little belated Christmas gift, 
THE MADRE WILL BE HERE ON MONDAY!!!

Holy cow, Africa might explode from all the excitement.
Or maybe just me.

Oh, happy day.

Tara

1 comment:

Rebecca J Brown said...

Wish I could be there:( More than you know!! Give my love to everyone:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...