Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Prayer Request

Well, it's midnight here, which for Rwandans is really like 3am, I think this may actually be the first time I have seen this hour. So, here's the deal: I can't sleep because I am super excited and major prayerful and now am asking for your prayers, as well.

Tomorrow (Wed), the orphanage is expecting a very important visitor who could change a lot of things for a lot of children here. It's a lot to go into, so I won't, but someone (someones) are finally really fighting for these sweet, sweet babies.

Please pray for open hearts and open minds.
Pray for His light to shine through the darkness.
And, most importantly, pray that His will be done.


I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:18

Tara

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...