1. I was able to buy new shoes for 3 boys; thanks to you! I am hoping to buy at least 10 more very soon.
2. Kigali has the best pizza I have ever had.
3. Mom told one of the visitors that most Westerns are very picky, but this one (me) eats everything.
4. There is a nun visiting who, I am convinced, is trying to kill me. And if she makes me eat one more piece of bread, I surely will die.
5. I have strategically started wearing a hoodie when I eat so that I can smuggle out food in the pouch (mostly bread and potatoes). The goats here love me. :)
6. I went to visit my new friend Patrick in Kigali and his 5 year old daughter (who is Rwandan, but speaks very good English) said, "Daddy, she's not white, she's brown." She is my new favorite.
7. I am sitting on a post I started writing about Innocent. I'm sorry it's taking so long.
8. THEY HAVE NUTELLA! It's worth mentioning again.
9. I (not of my own will) drank milk that I watched come from the cow, to the kitchen and into my coffee. That dang nun...
10. I rode in a taxi bus that seats 12 people with 16 other people, one small child and a baby.
Loving every second,