Tuesday, May 31, 2011

To Africa, With Love

So, I got the sweetest gift last week. And it's not even for me.


It's 450 cards, hand-made by the the K-6 graders at OCS, to take to the 400+ school age kids at Noel! I am so stinking excited and I sat (way too long) and read through every single one of them.

It blesses my heart so much to read scripture and encouraging words from child to child. It should be that simple.

Here are just a few:







I laughed way too hard at this next one. I feel like Sam and I could be great friends.


There was one other card that came in the mail all the way from California. A personal card from a precious 10-year old boy who has visited Noel before and made a very special friend.


I am so honored to be able to deliver these cards that I know will bless so many and I can't wait to follow up with you. Maybe you could be a part of Round 2?

There was one other piece of mail that came to round out the amazing week of Africa cards and it actually was for me. And I am so thankful.


Thankful to a sweet, foot-modeling friend in Alabama who has been blessed with an amazing gift for photography that he uses so beautifully to show the world God's heart. Thankful that he shared a link to my blog which led to me receiving the most encouraging card from the nicest woman I've never known and a donation for the children at Noel.

I wish I had the words to describe how I feel as God weaves each and every one of us so perfectly together in this process. I am so blessed and feel so completely unworthy. I never want to forget this feeling.

"You have filled my heart with greater joy!" Psalm 4:7

Tara

1 comment:

Nelou said...

what an amazing gift.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...