Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that chance forever how we experience life and the world.
-Sarah Ban Breathnach
1. I'm thankful for the greatest Mexican Wedding Weekend Extravaganza with the greatest pals. My little Eppie is now a Smith and I couldn't be happier for them both!
2. OH glory! I'm thankful for Aloe. All 18 bottles. Just kidding. I only used 4.
3. Sunburns. Not thankful.
4. Skinny Vanilla Lattes make my life.
5. I'm thankful for the guy at Starbucks who said, "Have a terrific morning." I like the word terrific. I'm thinking of bringing it back.
6. Winks. More people should wink. Not in a creepy, grandpa pervert kind of way, but a "hey, I like you" kind of way. I like people who wink.
7. I'm thankful for people who wave when you let them go. Walking or driving. I envision myself doing mean things otherwise. And then I ask forgiveness....later. :)
8. I'm thankful for chinese buffets. How can something so gross be so yummy?
9+. I'm thankful for marshmallows and chapstick and gummy bears.
10. I'm thankful for On-Cue. I think they will probably have those in Heaven. I could do an entire post about On-Cue and all the glorious choices. WWJD?
Have a terrific Thursday!