Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Obsessed

Well, I am flying to Mexico tomorrow at 6am to see one of my besties get married. I hate packing and have yet to start. So, I have decided to take this time and tell you about an unhealthy obsession I have developed to Pinterest. If you haven't seen it before, you should so check it out.


It's tough to describe why it is so addicting. 

Here is what they have to say for themselves: Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.

People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. (I created boards for homes, travel, recipes, books, quotes, and just plain cuteness.) You name it, people are pinning it.

When you start pinning, come find me.

Tara

Oh, one more thing, I'm kind of obsessed with these little gems, out in June:

2 comments:

Steffanie Riley said...

I CANNOT wait for those crochet TOMS. Love them! Also, I really like Pinterest! But they haven't allowed me to start yet. I'm on the waiting list?! :)

tara said...

I know! I want to know all the colors you can get; I have only seen white and green...on Pinterest! I was accepted in a couple of days. I don't understand why they do that. Maybe to make you feel special?? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...