Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Sunday Edition


Thankful Thursday is one of my very favorite things; this week was pretty hectic and I missed it. So, better late than never, I suppose. :)

As you probably know, I am a simple girl with a simple mind and this week I'm thankful for the simple things. Here are a few:

1. I am thankful that it is BEAUTIFUL outside. I am usually a Fall kind of girl, but after that last little cold snap, I realized how ready I am for warmer weather...and sno-cones.

2. I'm thankful for sno-cones.



3.  I am NOT thankful for cats. Sorry.

4.  I am thankful for fountain drinks. I looove a McDonalds coke or a Sonic Dr Pepper. I gave up soda for Lent, Easter Sunday you'll know where to find me.



5. I am thankful for Downey Wrinkle Releaser and I am thankful to Mrs. Harper for introducing me to this little miracle. I cannot tell you that last time I used and iron. Maybe you've already noticed... :)

6. I am thankful for a good book. I love reading, I know I've told you that. Generally, I like to get lost in a book, or find myself in a book, but now I'm reading one that makes me have to think. Alot. I'm not a thinker, but I really like it. You might, too.


7. I am thankful to a complete stranger, who lives thousands of miles away, who read my blog and cared enough to take a leap of faith and send me an email that blew my mind, increased my faith and fueled my fire. From strangers to friends in an instant. Thank you.

8. I am thankful for my "weird" church. So thankful.

This is my next read. I'm sure you'll be hearing more about it.

9. I am thankful for slumber parties. For cupcakes and giggles and beauty shop.

10. I am thankful for little unexpected gifts that mean the world.



11. I am thankful for you! Seriously. :)

*Bonus


I'm not thankful for juju hats, I'm just obsessed with them. Love the color, love the texture, love the look.


I wonder if they have them in Rwanda....

Tara

1 comment:

Steffanie Riley said...

I love Craig's new book. And Dr. Pepper. And Jac Vanek bracelets. :) Love your blog!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...