Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Deja Vu


Well, another Thursday has come and gone, and I didn't get a chance to give thanks (bloggerly speaking).

Here we go.

1. Let me just first say how thankful I am for the internet! For the last week, I have been house sitting for a friend and he has no internet. Thinking back, it was pretty nice to detox for a week; I got alot (alot!) of reading done, but I sure did miss it.

Finally got to start this little gem. You should, too. :)

2. I need to, again, give thanks for The Madre. I ran out of gas...again. In the middle of the night. I had driven to lifegroup (in Blanchard) from the northside with my gas light on and I knew on the way home I would have to get gas. That's difficult when you don't have your purse. So I prayed my way as far as I could and when the car finally died I coasted into an apt complex (this ain't my first rodeo) and called to wake up The Madre. Thankfully, I could direct her to some cash and my gas can and she came to the rescue.


The good news is, I now know just exactly how far past E my little dial can go. And, I won't have a car in Rwanda. :)

3. I'm thankful for my lifegroup.

And so much more, but that's all for today. Have a great week!


Tara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...