Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Well, I've been under the weather for the last about 24 hrs and at this point I'm very thankful that I'm starting to feel alittle better. This has been an otherwise great week and here are a few other things I am thankful for:

1. I've already said I'm thankful that my mom is letting me live at home until I leave and I am so thankful that, even at 30, she still wakes up with me in the middle of the night when I'm sick to bring me medicine, crackers and hot tea.

2. I'm so thankful for the outpouring of support, prayers and encouragement that has already started coming in for my trip. This won't be the last time you hear about this; I'm just so blown away.

3. I'm so incredibly thankful for His Chase and their support. I am thankful to call Chelsea and Mark friends. Please check out their site and be changed and inspired.

Stay tuned for more about what your support and prayers are going towards and for more about His Chase. I promise, when I'm feeling better, I will give both of these the credit they deserve.

Sorry for the lameness, 

Tara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...