In honor of St. Patrick's Day and the fact that my favorite color is green, here are a few GREEN things I am thankful for this week:
1. I am thankful for springtime! I can't believe it's already March! I love all the fresh green in the grass and on the trees. It's makes me silly and giddy; it feels like new beginnings. It's hard to have a bad sunny spring day.
2. I am thankful that this room is green, because I am thankful for each girl in it. Most of us have been besties since high school and Ashley (the bday girl) and I have been friends since the second grade!! That's more years than I want to say! :) Holy moly, when did we get so old?! Happy birthday, Ash!
3. I am thankful for Starbucks. I never wanted to be addicted to coffee, but as it turns out, I am. It's a new development. I've tried to deny it, but my morning can't start until there is coffee in my hand. I don't drink Starbucks exclusively, but if I didn't fall down dead every time they gave me my total, I sure would.
4. I am thankful for Andes mints. Ooo la la. If there is a better candy on the planet I have yet to find it.
5. I am thankful for my favorite green veggies. Just to name a few: spinach, green beans, avocados, green olives, asparagus, okra....
6. Finally, I hate to be redundant, but guess what else is coincidentally green....
Oh, so thankful!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!