Thursday, January 20, 2011

Here Goes Nothing...

Well, this is it. My first blog. Where to start, what to say? I suppose I can say anything I want since I don't have any followers. Writing has never been something I have been good at; however, God is shaking things up lately (we'll chat more about that later) and I feel like I need to get some of this down just so I can keep up and I thought you (whoever you are) might like to keep up as well.

It's an icy day, and with the day off, and the risk of being totally lazy and getting nothing accomplished all day looming, I decided to start a blog. I'm still trying to get it all down. I have, seriously, been changing, re-arranging, moving and deleting all day. I'm sure this won't be the end of that, but here is it. Blog post #2. Can't wait to start this journey and see where we end up.
Tara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...